Mars Chocolate NA Minis Mix, Variety

Snickers; Milky Way; 3 Musketeers; Milky Way Midnight; Twix. Mars real chocolate. 25-50 calories per piece. Milky Way Midnight: What's Inside: 35 calories (2% DV); 1.5 g total fat (2% DV); 1 g sat. fat (5% DV); 5 g sugars; 10 mg sodium (0% DV) per minis piece. Milky Way: What's Inside: 40 calories (2% DV); 1.5 g total fat (2% DV); 1 g sat. fat (5% DV); 5 g sugars; 15 mg sodium (1% DV) per minis piece. Twix: What's Inside: 50 calories (3% DV); 2.5 g total fat (4% DV); 2 g sat. fat (10% DV); 5 g sugars; 20 mg sodium (1% DV) per minis piece. 3 Musketeers: What's Inside: 25 calories (2% DV); 1 g total fat (2% DV); 0.5 g sat. fat (3% DV); 4 g sugars; 10 mg sodium (0% DV) per minis piece. Snickers: What's Inside: 45 calories (2% DV); 2 g total fat (3% DV); 1 g sat. fat (5% DV); 5 g sugars; 20 mg sodium (1% DV) per minis piece. 3 Musketeers: 5 g fat per 41 g serving vs. 10 g average for leading chocolate brands.