M&M's Chocolate Candies Pretzel

M&M's® Pretzel Chocolate Candies. Pretzel crunchy, salty, sweet. What's inside. Calories 180, 9% DV per serving. 30% less fat. Than average of the leading chocolate brands* (*6g fat per 39g serving vs. 10g average for leading chocolate brands). For more holiday fun tips. Always Fun® Chocolate® What's inside... per serving (about 7 serving per pack). Calories 180, 9% DV. Total fat 6g, 9% DV. Sat fat 3.5g, 18% DV. Sugars 20g. Sodium 140mg, 6% DV. GDA's are based on a 2,000 calories diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. *No DV defined. A crunchy pretzel center surrounded by delicious chocolate and a colorful candy shell! It's a crunchy, sweet & salty, undeniably delicious taste combination. And with 30% less fat it's the perfect snack that's sure to please! "The milk chocolate melts in your mouth - not in your Hand"®. M&M's® chocolate candies are made of the finest ingredients. This product should reach you in excellent condition. Satisfaction guaranteed or we will replace it. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-627-7852 M-F, 8:30 AM to 5PM EST. Please save the unused product and the wrapper. Visit mms.com. ®/tm trademarks ©Mars, Incorporated.